The EPiC Series: EasyChair Proceedings and Collections
The EPiC series provide fast and flexible publication of proceedings and collections in various areas of science. We publish online but can also print hardcopies on demand. EPiC is integrated with the EasyChair conference management part, thus providing a seamless process of submission-to-publication of reviewed content. All material is formatted using the EasyChair LaTeX class file or EasyChair Word style, to ensure a consistent easy to read presentation.
All You Have to Know About the EPiC Series
EasyChair is committed to open access publishing. We created EPiC with the aim of creating a model of affordable high-quality open access publishing:
- To make it affordable we cut costs by using the EasyChair environment to produce volumes using a high level of automation, thus saving time to the authors and the editors.
- To achieve high quality content we use the EasyChair data about conference reviewing. Further, we create and maintain convenient and nicely looking templates for published volumes and papers. We assemble strong editorial boards to help us to make decisions.
- Our publications are truly open access. As soon as a volume is ready, it is published and the articles are accessible to everybody at no cost.
- We are staying to date with innovations in publishing and creating new technologies. We are committed to indexing, the use of open data and semantic technologies.
- All EPiC publications will be assigned a permanent DOI number. All articles will also be offered for other relevant major indexes depending on their areas, for example Engineering Village (Compendex), Microsoft Academic Search and PubMed.
- The copyright of each EPiC article is owned by its authors.
- The Epic Series is fully integrated with the EasyChair smart program feature for generating and publishing conference programs. Your program will have links to the volume and talks in the program will have links to corresponding published papers. Also, the published volume and papers will have links to the conference program, thus providing a better visibility and information quality both for your conference Web pages and the papers.
Most Recent Volumes
- James H. Davenport and Fadoua Ghourabi (editors). SCSS 2016. 7th International Symposium on Symbolic Computation in Software Science (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 39)
- Laura Kovács and Andrei Voronkov (editors). Proceedings of the 1st and 2nd Vampire Workshops (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 38)
- Sergiy Bogomolov and Ashish Tiwari (editors). Symbolic and Numerical Methods for Reachability Analysis, 1st International Workshop, SNR 2015 (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 37)
- Georg Gottlob, Geoff Sutcliffe and Andrei Voronkov (editors). GCAI 2015. Global Conference on Artificial Intelligence (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 36)
- Ansgar Fehnker, Annabelle McIver, Geoff Sutcliffe and Andrei Voronkov (editors). LPAR-20. 20th International Conferences on Logic for Programming, Artificial Intelligence and Reasoning - Short Presentations (EPiC Series in Computing, Volume 35)
- view more recent volumes...