The HOPA workshop aims to bring together the various growing communities involved in the analysis of higher-order programs. The focus of the workshop is both on tools and techniques for practical analysis, and on the dissemination of new theoretical results.
Talks will be in the form of tool presentations, exposition of best results, and topic tutorials or surveys. The emphasis is on building bridges between communities. Areas include but are by no means limited to the theory and practice of
- k-CFA, CFA2 and its variants,
- Higher-order and collapsible pushdown systems,
- Higher-order recursion schemes,
- Liquid types,
- Refinement types,
- Static analysis of higher-order programs,
- Symbolic execution of higher-order programs, and
- Verification of higher-order programs.
All enquires can be directed at: matthew.hague !! rhul ac uk (where !! is @ and spaces are .s).