ICLP is the the premier international conference for presenting research in logic programming. Contributions are sought in all areas of logic programming including but not restricted to:
- Theory: Semantic Foundations, Formalisms, Nonmonotonic Reasoning, Knowledge Representation.
- Implementation: Compilation, Virtual Machines, Parallelism, Constraint Handling Rules and Tabling.
- Environments: Program Analysis, Transformation, Validation, Verification, Debugging, Profiling, Testing.
- Language Issues: Concurrency, Objects, Coordination, Mobility, Higher Order, Types, Modes, Assertions, Programming Techniques.
- Related Paradigms: Inductive Logic Programming, Constraint Logic Programming, Answer-Set Programming, SAT-Checking, Co-inductive LP.
- Applications: Databases, Data Integration and Federation, Software Engineering, Natural Language Processing, Web and Semantic Web, Agents, Artificial Intelligence, Bioinformatics.
In addition to the presentations of accepted papers, the technical program will include invited talks, advanced tutorials, the doctoral consortium, and several workshops. All accepted papers will be published in the special issue of the journal Theory and Practice of Logic Programming, Cambridge University Press.
Detailed information on ICLP 2014 can be found on the ICLP 2014 website.