7th International Workshop on Higher-Order Rewriting
HOR is a forum to present work concerning all aspects of higher-order rewriting. The aim is to provide an informal and friendly setting to discuss recent work and work in progress concerning higher-order rewriting. The following is a non-exhaustive list of topics for the workshop:
- Applications: proof checking, type checking, theorem proving, functional programming, declarative programming, program transformation, using some notions of higher-order rewriting.
- Foundations: pattern matching, unification, strategies, termination, syntactic properties, type theory, for higher-order rewriting.
- Frameworks: graph rewriting, net rewriting, comparisons of different formats.
- Implementation: explicit substitution, rewriting tools, compilation techniques.
- Semantics: semantics of higher-order rewriting, higher-order abstract syntax, categorical rewriting.
This year, HOR is affiliated with the joint RTA and TLCA conference, which is part of FLoC, which in turn participates in the Vienna Summer of Logic 2014; in this setting, HOR consists of a half day of contributed talks and an invited talk joint with WIR.
Program through link above (pdf)
- Beniamino Accattoli (Universita di Bologna)
- Cynthia Kop (University of Innsbruck)
- Jian-Qi Li (Tsinghua University)
- Kristoffer Rose (Two Sigma Investments, LLC) - chair
- Jakob Grue Simonsen (Department of Computer Science, University of Copenhagen)